Friday, September 29, 2006

I need to post more often, eh?

Something really incredibly messed up happened last night. I witnessed it, and kind of took part, in the end. It was on the Long Island bus. I was attempting to go one place and boy how life took me in another direction. Let's just say the incident ended with an arrest that turned violent, and I lost faith I may have had or been willing to implicitly grant to Nassau County's police department...no, I was not arrested. I will try to post about it soon. I am very short on time right now.

I really just stopped by to say, hey, I need to post here more!

And I would also like to point out that in my classes we read cases. Lots and lots of cases. Every day, cases. Civil Procedure--cases. Criminal Law--cases. Contracts--horrifyingly mind-numbing cases. Torts (my favorite!)--lots and lots of cases. Even in Legal Writing we read some cases. And you know who has appeared in more cases than any other entity? Wal-Mart! That's right. Those fools/epitome of all that is evil have got themselves in more trouble, as far as I can see, than just about anyone else. Well, and is anyone surprised?

Man, I hate Wal-Mart. They are just. So. Wrong.

I will try to share more law school thoughts soon. Or even just life thoughts.

Yes, there IS ALWAYS an alternative place to shop. Boycott the W!

No comments: