Friday, April 18, 2008

I like a TV show!

The official purpose of this blog entry is to tell you about a television show that I have newly discovered and that I adore! I know, I know, you must be thinking 'I've got the wrong lindanapikoski.' But it's true. In addition to Lost and the Maher-Stewart-Colbert triumvarate, I hereby declare myself a fan of Lil' Bush.

OK, it's really funny. Really funny! It's also sort of hard to describe why it's so funny. For those who don't know, basically it's a cartoon (I. Know. but this is really me, I swear) featuring the antics of Lil' (George W.) Bush and his other lil' friends on the playground like Lil' Condi, Lil' Rummy, and Lil' Cheney. They also frequently encounter others like Lil' Romney or, last night, a slew of lil' democrats whom Lil' Bill Clinton had to show how to have fun on spring break, by force if necessary. (Force = he pilfers the room in the airport with all the confiscated drugs from the security check and gets Lil' Hillary, Lil' John Kerry, etc high, but only after we watch the security checkpoint guy confiscate a box cutter from a Taliban-looking sort of dude who then walks away wearing bombs on each foot...) Last night Lil' Bush wanted to go camping on spring break with his dad but H.W. is busy with his Iraq concerns so he takes the kid camping in Iraq instead. Sample dialogue: "But what about torturing a bear?" Answer: "Don't worry, there are lots of people in Iraq to torture."

The premise and the wacky plots are only half the fun. There is so much snide little stuff, and it just keeps coming at you for a brilliant half hour on Comedy Central. I highly, highly recommend it. It's totally spot on, and I love it.

Here's a link: Lil' Bush
Here's another link for you after that: my Hillraiser Action Center

No comments: