Thursday, December 24, 2009

Schlaf in himmlischer Ruh

I owe a blog entry, it's been a while, I've been busy working on stuff, and there is lots going on. But it's late and I need to go to sleep now or Santa won't come! So I'm just popping in to say Merry Christmas, blogosphere. I have some stories coming up for you that I will - it is hoped - have time to post in the next few days.

Even though we are in a weird in-between living situation right now, it's so great to be able to tap into the Christmas spirit of so many people I know in all kinds of different places around the world, mostly via Facebook, blogs, and other online things where I am seeing posted pictures, and hearing last-minute shopping woes, and reports of eating, drinking, and being merry. How e-festive of us all!

Ho ho ho, then. Enjoy Christmas, everyone!

No comments: