I DON'T CARE * I DON'T CARE * I DON'T CARE * I DON'T CARE * I DON'T CARE
Is that clear enough? Do we need specifics?
- "This country was founded on freedom of religion..." DON'T CARE
- "But radical Muslims were behind 9/11..." DON'T CARE
- Obama said... DON'T CARE
- They have the right, but is it wise... DON'T CARE
- An affront to New Yorkers... DON'T CARE
- The families of 9/11 think they should... DON'T CARE
- "Hallowed ground" OH GIVE ME A FREAKIN' BREAK + DON'T CARE
This is the lamest controversy ever! (Well, wait. No it's not. I take that back, universe. I'm not testing you, I promise.) But I Just. Don't. Care. Build a mosque, don't build a mosque. Invite the community. Protest. Scream. Yell. Pretend you even know on which street the thing is proposed to be built. It's so not interesting. It's just more 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 which is all anybody can ever fall back on to say or do about anything ever. Look, New Yorkers have a weird, creepy, fairly annoying sense of having each been individually, personally attacked on September 11, 2001 (stemming from their inability to ever actually leave New York, I guess? somehow?) but even some of them think the community center which includes a mosque can be built wherever. How long do we have to keep this totally boring debate going? I'm just curious.