Monday, July 09, 2007

Coup de moi, revisited

The answer is yes. I know you're thinking: what was the question? Well, this isn't Jeopardy or even The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, so I will tell you. There are so many questions, though, aren't there? Even asked by me, here on this blog? (answer: yes! See, I told you! But that's not the question to which I refer of course...)

As it turns out, the answer is "yes" to a lot of the questions I've asked herein. For example, the other week I asked several questions here about whether I'm just acting spoiled about this whole "law school is boring" thing, and I asked, "Do I need to be slapped?" and some people probably offered a resounding yes to that one.

But the question I'm thinking about NOW was on my Literary Supplement a couple weeks ago when I was all angsty and moody and flashbacky and fretting. In my June 24th entry, "Caveat"(and not to toot my own horn but did anyone even get the clever title of that entry? I was pretty impressed with that one if I do say so myself), I asked if I was just being an idiot (yes) and repeated the question in various forms (yes, yes, still more yes) and then I asked, and here I quote, "And if so does that mean when I finish reading [A Passage to India] I can close the book on all this flashback nonsense as well?"

And that, my friends, is the question to which I am happy to report that the answer is, apparently, yes. A la volonte de moi! Vive le July!

No comments: