Thursday, August 14, 2008

What part of "I love the Olympics" do you not understand?

I've decided that doing little other than watching the Olympics for a week is a great thing to do in the lead-up to one's final year of law school.

Note I didn't say "nothing other." Last night we went to a movie, and I am pleased to report that I FINALLY saw a summer film that delighted me! After all the over-hyped, overrated, and typical summer junk, here's a "summer movie" that disappointed a lot of people and kind of faded away, but is great. In fact, I'm sure it disappointed some people beCAUSE there is more to it than blowing things up. (Although, some things are blown up.) The movie, which I recommend, is Hancock.

Anyway, if you aren't watching the games of the XXIX Olympiad, you are missing out. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: