Wednesday, December 20, 2006

PARTRIDGE

All's well that ends well. Life's a beach. You win some you lose some. It's the journey, not the destination. But, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, of course. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. He who laughs...lasts! Ahhhhhh!!!! Am I a bag of cliches? Is my brain on auto-pilot? Would you rather read a slew of random cliches or a slew of Indigo Girls quotes? I know, I know. You'd rather read the fresh original writings and rantings of Linda! You breathlessly await each new blog post. You approach this fountain of wisdom every day eager to lap up the latest offerings bubbling to my surface.

But today, my friends, I'm short and sweet. I have just completed and I mean completed my first semester of law school. What will I do next? I'd like to say, "I'm going to Disneyland!" but that might have to wait a couple weeks. I am sort of cooking up that plan with a friend; a brief L.A. sojourn might be in the works during my winter break. (They do have Mexican food there, too, after all.) For now, though, I'll take Manhattan.

No comments: