Sunday, May 06, 2007

Finals Eve

Because, as I realized the other day, all the best holidays have an Eve, or they are an Eve. At the time I was contemplating celebrating Cinco de Mayo on May 4th, and it just kind of went from there. And now, I officially declare today Finals Eve. Finals, finals, finals. First up, Civ Pro. That's tomorrow. I'm so sick of studying for/not studying for/anticipating/dreading it that I just want to take it and get it over with. T-minus 13 hours and counting! Some of my procrastination time today has yielded:
  • Musings on my Literary Supplement
  • Quiz results posted to my rarely updated LiveJournal
  • Watched the episode of M*A*S*H where they get Colonel Potter the bust and the horse for his anniversary. That guy who sells Majors Burns and Houlihan the bust is awesome. Such a Korean moment!
  • I've learned things, too. No, really! Like about appeals...and judgment as a matter of law...and about how happy I will be when finals are over...

No comments: