Thursday, April 12, 2007

Headlines

Here's what I think, summarized. If you want details, just ask.

  • I wish Bush could be fired instead of Don Imus.
  • I agree with Keith Oberman: don't we already have a "military czar," and isn't that position called Commander in Chief? Hello?
  • I had no idea how very many friends I had who were so deeply into Kurt Vonnegut.
  • I'm excited about the 60th anniversary of Jackie Robinson's major league debut, in which number 42 will be un-retired for the day and worn by various players. Andruw Jones will be wearing it in the Braves game.
  • Speaking of my Braves, can we say, "Best record in baseball!" Huzzah! What a hot start.
  • Wait, remind me. We're surprised by the bombing in Iraq and the insecurity of the Green Zone because...? Was it our stellar record of providing security and stability there? How smoothly things have been going? Perhaps our general peaceful demeanor worldwide?
  • White House e-mail is the new 18 1/2 minute gap in the tape
  • No, really. Don Imus. He, at least, is taking responsibility for what he did.

No comments: